We’re behind you. And Guardian is behind us.
We take our commitment to our clients very seriously. That’s why we’ve chosen to affiliate ourselves with Guardian (The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America).
Every day, Guardian makes the lives of 27 million Americans more secure through its insurance and wealth management products and services. From our founding in 1860, doing the right thing for our policyholders and customers has guided everything we do. With a Fortune 250 ranking, we are one of the largest mutual insurance companies in the country, focused on giving people the security they deserve for life.
Preparedness, peace of mind, and confidence - just a few things we’ve brought to insurance for over 150 years
Investing in People's Futures
Guardian Corporate Social Responsibility is dedicated to our legacy of good by investing in securing people’s futures. We do this through a focus on workforce development, financial empowerment and health and wellness.
Why choose a Guardian agency?
As a Guardian agency, we have access to the full breadth and depth of Guardian’s financial strength, resources and products. When you choose to work with us, you’re choosing:
Financial strength — Guardian has consistently earned high ratings for its financial strength and claims-paying ability from the industry’s leading rating agencies:*
- A++ (Superior) from A.M. Best
- AA+ (Very Strong) from Standard & Poor’s
- Aa2 (Excellent) from Moody’s
- AA+ (Very Strong) from Fitch
What does that mean to you? That you can feel secure that we’ll be able to make good on our promises. And that can make a big difference when you’re trusting a company with your financial well-being.
Depth of resources — Through Guardian’s Business Resource Center, we have access to specialists in a wide range of areas, from law to estate planning to tax strategies. They can craft time tested, all-around strategies that cover every facet of your financial life.
Innovative solutions — Guardian is always working hard to stay at the forefront of the industry. So whatever products and services we offer you, you can feel confident that they’re dependable, effective and represent the latest thinking.
* The ratings of The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America® (Guardian) quoted in this report are as of December 31, 2018, and are subject to change. The ratings earned by Guardian do not apply to the investments issued by The Guardian Insurance & Annuity Company, Inc. (GIAC) or offered through Park Avenue Securities LLC (PAS). Financial information concerning Guardian as of December 31, 2018, on a statutory basis: Admitted Assets = $58.5 Billion; Liabilities = $51.3 Billion (including $44.3 Billion of Reserves); and Surplus = $7.2 Billion.